Tuesday, September 1, 2009

J for today

...because I have a post starting with almost every letter of the alphabet, and J was one of the ones missing. I guess the Duggars have stolen every J I ever could have used, because I can't think of a good word even now.

I had a stupid picture that I was also going to post in here solely because I have nothing else exciting to say except that I get really into online conversations and sometimes get waaay too carried away. Fine. Here's the stupid picture:

That's what happens when I'm trying to be quiet but someone (YLEHSA) says something ridiculous, and because I'm immature, I can't handle it. And yes, I took that of myself to prove it. Hhhh, how embarrassing.

While I'm posting semi-embarrassing pictures, I might as well stick this one on here too, of my attempt at Indian last night on the fly. C'mon, give me credit!

I tossed some flour and water in a bowl and then slapped the result on a hot pan to get the (rock-hard) naan, microwaved some Trader Joe's Palak Paneer, and blended some TJ's nasty old yogurt with some freezer-burnt chunks of Mango (thanks, N, for not zipping the bag shut) and some (expired) mango juice for a mango lassi. The result: actually...not too bad. Though the mango lassi tasted a tad fermented. Sick.


ps- I woke up this morning to someone pounding on my door and I opened it and GUESS WHAT it was a giant iced white mocha. In other words, coffee's back. My trends don't last as long as the posts about them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are BAD, when it comes to those white mochas!