Tuesday, September 15, 2009

compelling

I often find myself doing things I'll regret, out of excess, mostly because it feels wrong to not do it. Like eating everything on my plate, which makes me feel sick and crappy afterwards. Or in this case, buying candy (which I should be avoiding anyway), and making myself eat all the bad flavours first. Then...I realize that as long as I enjoy the good flavours, I get what I paid for. So I just threw away half a bag of orange and yellow giant chewy Nerds, because they're disgusting and nobody is actually forcing me to eat them, and OH THE FREEDOM.

I'm also dreading the new year already, because just today, I remembered that I idiotically bought a gigantic 2009-2010 Twilight wall-calendar, and boy when I flip it to 2010...let me just say that nobody at the office will ever take me seriously again.

No comments: