Sunday, September 27, 2009

yowl

Milo always loves going places to visit: meeting new friends, hiding in interesting places, eating lots of food...

But as you can see, he hates the car ride there. He is usually pretty good, and just sits there and looks out the window. But today he decided to sit on my lap and stare at me and yowl to tell me just how upset he was at leaving Placerville. So Nate caught a picture of him doing what he does best.

Similarly, I caught a picture of ylehsa doing what she does best:

We checked out a new (to me) cafe in her 'hood with some really delicious coffee, and kind of a cool eclectic atmosphere. Complete with board games and a HUGE wine rack covered with fake moss.

Nolan ended up coming to San Francisco this weekend at the last minute with a classmate who was driving this way, and by the time he found out, I was already in Sacramento. BOO! As it turns out, I was COMPLETELY SAD because I was going to miss him by about half an hour when I got back in the city tonight, but his ride was late, and I got to see him for a full 20 minutes! SIGH OF CONTENTMENT.

Quote of the day:
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin

Nolan: 5 days!
Europe: 9 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, is that your mom's bug you are driving... to SF?