Monday, September 14, 2009

DONE!

My huge project = done! I'll have a life again! Cheers to that.

Speaking of cheer, this brought me some this weekend:

A couple weeks ago, my mom bequeathed me her ice cream maker and her bread maker (thanks, Mom!). So...I tested it out with some good old butter pecan ice cream! It's the creamiest, saltiest, most delicious frozenness ever.

More good news: our European Itinerary is almost done! I am thinking about posting it on here, since it took hours of work, and on the off-chance that some of you are debating going, I'll just go ahead and save you about 40 hours of planning! Whew!

I'll call this one right here, because my poor little guy stepped on the wrong side of a sticky note and is furiously shaking his paw to get rid of it. Hhh.

2 comments:

Ashely said...

And/or provide rich, world-traveling stalkers with molestaches a way to find you in a foreign country.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I kinda agree with Ashley!