Thursday, September 10, 2009

even more cheese and crackers

Asiago on water crackers may be one of the most addicting things on the planet, besides coffee OF COURSE. Equally addicting is planning our trip to Europe, WHICH: is all booked and paid for and planned. All we have to worry about is finding decent eats. Which shouldn't be a problem either. Now it's all about making a hard itinerary...which I did last week and dumped it into Excel, and then (can you see where this is going?) I turned it into an amazing pivot table. It shows EVERYTHING and I secretly just want you all to be impressed.

Today I spent a few hours with the fabulous girl I'm tutoring, and we've been reading Twilight together as a project. Twilight is kind of an...emo chick book (I can say that because ILOVEIT), and my learner has sass. So I guess it shouldn't surprise me when, in her one-page writing assignment about Twilight today, she referred to Edward Cullen as "Captain save a ho". If the shoe fits, I suppose...

No comments: