Friday, January 22, 2010

Drop me a line!

Tonight, as many of you know, is the Hope for Haiti Telethon at 8pm. Not only would I like to donate some funds to help out Haiti, but I also will have the chance to talk to a celebrity! Now out of the 50 or more who will be answering phones, it is just a matter of who I will get. Here's hoping it's Robert Pattinson over someone like Peewee Herman.

What an exhausting week. Between dodging wind and rain and trying to clean our disastrous house and work, I'm about ready for a nice long nap. Or sleeping in. Also tomorrow is my 4-mile run, so I've gotta be rested and stretched out. But that will have to wait until after the Telethon and watching Doubt and having Tuttimelon with Ash U. Our first movie in the mail from Netflix, wooo! After all this time, Nolan finally said to me the other day, "If you happened to sign up for Netflix, I wouldn't complain." A not-so-subtle hint, methinks.

No comments: