Monday, March 9, 2009

far and away

Oh Amazon.com, how I love/hate thee. First you get me my Twilight calendar on time; I love you. Then I tear open the box and see that it is actually a 2010 calendar, not a 2009 one; I hate you. Then you deliver my FANTASTIC crocs to me 4 days early and I AM SO HAPPY because they are even better in real life; I love thee. Then you tell me my “Bang” expansion set for Nolan actually is on backorder so don’t expect it anytime soon, and I cry and sob and say, “but AMAZON! We are hosting a game night this weekend and NEED that expansion!”; I hate thee. However, my emotions are fickle…so get me that expansion on time, and throw in free shipping and I’ll be yours forever.

I also got two new albums this weekend and if you haven't heard them, I would strongly recommend investing time in listening to Radiohead's "In Rainbows" album and Kings of Leon...in general. I actually just can't remember the album name, but the one that has "Closer" on it. Good.Deal.

2 comments:

Glorysgirl said...

LOVE Kings of Leon. I only have five of their songs though so I might beg you to borrow the CD to get the rest :) And I have an Amazon gift certificate that I have been holding onto for months and I can't figure out what to use it for. So don't scare me with too much Amazon hate!

chels said...

kings of leon...wow. i can't think of them without thinking of the dance that brystal has made for the sex on fire song. its something to behold. :) haha!