Thursday, March 12, 2009

so I guess this is reality

I have been at work since 7:30. It is now almost 5, and I have almost an hour to burn until I have to be at the Civic Center Library for my Project READ training. So...mall, here I come. What a long, busy day. I am already stacking projects for tomorrow. blech.

Also, out of desperation and the fact that I a.) didn't want to spend a lot on lunch b.) had no appetite and c.) didn't want to walk far because my heels hurt, I went to walgreens and stocked up on pb&j supplies to last me two weeks. When nothing else hits the spot, I guess you remember that Mom really did know best. Who doesn't like pb&js?

See, and I had this list of stuff to blog about today, and yet find myself only thinking about the fact that I have been to Starbucks twice today (I feel like our fish...just trying to stay afloat, and caffeine is my poison), my iPod battery is dying, my calendar is so full I have to juggle things around and actually missed an important appt yesterday morning, my LOWER abs hurt (unusual) from my workout with the trainer last night, and just because he is a demon from hell, I'm sure Milo will have (by the time I get home after 9pm) either have:
a.) spilled g00g's food all over the futon. again.
b.) left a little piece of poo in my computer chair. again.
c.) eaten the leftover rice from last night that I am planning on having when I get home...again.


All in all, a good day.

No comments: