Wednesday, March 4, 2009

felt vampire womb?

On the same twilight note from last night and being in a weird funk after watching a MESSED UP movie with Ash U.--"He loves me, he loves me not" with Audrey Tautou, I decided I would post something that makes me feel NORMAL. Seriously, who does this:


Along those same "wtf" lines, I think there are better ways of protesting out there. Or of getting a raise and better benefits. Like...finding a better job. I KNOW, the economy sucks, but, I think THIS is a little extreme.

I also have to say: I had my first official training session with my PT last night (the others have been "consults"), and I have never gone through two sweat towels like that before in my life. I was vacillating between feeling really productive and strong and wanting to cry. I also am pretty sure I sweated out every ounce of liquid in my body...and don't think I have been to the bathroom since. Huh.

I love conference calls and call-in meetings. You can be IN a meeting, but have the freedom and privacy to do otherwise non-meeting-appropriate things. Like...yawn loudly, and close your eyes, and take off your shoes. Hah. I get dry-mouth just thinking about doing that in front of the people in the live meetings.

Shout-out to ylehsa, who just got accepted into a VERY prestigious art school! what what!

1 comment:

Noemma said...

I really like that movie! It reminds me of my stalker days...