Friday, March 6, 2009

la duff

I am now the proud owner of many new albums, including Hilary Duff's new hoochy one. Oh, the shame. Finding all this new music on the gym's stations is corrupting me.

Tonight I am getting ready to go to bed...now, since I am EXHAUSTED from this past week. Too much to do, too little sleep...and my body is tired from the gym, while my eyes are tired from looking at screens (hello, screen), and my mind is tired from learning and doing so many new things. Ayy.

Packages are like, the highlight of my week. Even if I am expecting them. Like...I ordered 4 different things from Amazon this past week, but at different times, so they are being delivered separately. I know, kind of a waste...but at least now I get the surprise of a package a day! Nolan is getting BANG! and the expansion pack for it as a pre-birthday present. I ordered myself the Twilight calendar for my cube (what else) and also a cute pair of Crocs that I can wear to work and NO, THAT BIT ABOUT THE CROCS DOES NOT CONTRADICT ITSELF. See for yourself:


Milo will start his "training" sometime this week...but as for tonight, yeah I just really can't even function anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cousin is Hilary Duff's personal assistant. So now I confidently say that I know someone whom knows someone famous. Hee :)