Tuesday, March 3, 2009

something in the water

Water. Lots of it. I am practically wading through the second flood to get to my office on Mt. Ararat each day.

They are selling TWILIGHT candy at blockbuster...haha see:



As promised, today we received (thanks, Ash U. for being my Vanna White):

A toilet-training set for Milo! Pretty soon he will be a big boy and learn to use the john like the rest of us. Photo documentation to come ;)

...and I need to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my wonderful parents on their 25th anniversary!...(i texted my mom earlier "happy anniversary" to which she replied by text, "yes! 25 long years." hahaha. Thank you guys for being an awesome example of what marriage can be like.

3 comments:

Ashely said...

hold. the. phone. did you guys watch amelie or am i going to have to go down there an kick milo?

Anonymous said...

What is sad is that I appear more excited about it than Milo himself

The Pretty Analyst said...

It's a cat Meow! Flushing a toilet - you tube it if you don't know what I'm talking abt