Friday, April 17, 2009

fail.

It's been one of those days where I visit the shredder a few times a day just because I love watching the teeth rip into a piece of paper. This is partly because I haven't eaten very much today, and I turn into a maniac when I am hungry (my blood-sugar levels are off, I offer no apologies). This, of course is because I was sick with a disgusting disease last weekend, and am still suffering the residuals. Like, weakness, and no appetite. Or at least, small appetite. Which doesn't mean my body isn't hungry...I just CANNOT force myself to ingest another container of yogurt when even that is sounding gross. Also: tonight before we leave for our camping trip, we're meeting at In-N-Out, and God bless you, In-N-Out, but the sound of your burgers and fries and your stench in my mind's nose (?) makes me want to barf already. On the other hand, maybe this will mean a new venture in my eating healthy plan. Which I have failed miserably at until this. Just this morning, I got a coffee and had to dump out half of it. I KNOW.

You know of my affinity for googling words and posting the first picture, but today, googling "inspirational" (what? I was in a nice mood) came up with crappy, crappy pictures. I dug around for awhile and found a better one:

No comments: