Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Things That Shouldn't Be In Macaroni

Our bed is so comfortable, it's almost a curse. I was *this* close to killing Nolan when I was rudely awakened this morning by the covers being ripped off, the drapes tossed open, and a hard SPANK. Misery. You all know what I'm talkin about.

When he came home, he informed me that he had good news and bad news, and which did I want first. Bad, of course.
"Okay, bad news is that I found several toenails in a box of unopened Macaroni and Cheese. The GOOD news is that they are going to give us a refund! w00t!"

Quote of the Day:
Drunk guy on the Muni: "HEY!...don't ever. question.my.integrity."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your blog is making me fear food. GROSS

Noemma said...

How did he FIND toenails in an UNOPENED box of mac and cheese?