Monday, April 13, 2009

Here, fishy fishy...

There is good and bad news. The good news? I have pictures to post of the apartment. The bad: you will find out gross things about me in this post, including an incident with a grape.

First, the pictures. Here is our lovely new apartment setup...the guest room, complete with its frequent inhabitant (I didn't bother to fix the darkness, because the flash made Milo look like a demon (he's hiding in the corner), and besides, guest rooms should be dark and comfortable anyway. Also, we don't have a lamp for that room yet.):

Next, the new office space:

Then, the new couch and tv:

And also the newish loveseat and bookshelf...but I'm not sure how I feel about this striped rug in the doorway. Thoughts?


Easter this year meant bowls o' barf and trying to fall asleep and not lose control of our bowels. At one point I even vomited up an entire grape. Skin and all. I mean of course, we celebrated the Resurrection...but I think I was asleep most of the day, because the 3 of us (possibly 4) had SALMONELLA. Yeah. So needless to say, we're avoiding raw Spinach for quite awhile. Although, when I came home, Nolan informed me that he had accidentally eaten some items that we had labeled "suspect" for the cause, and by the time he realized it, he gave half of one item to Miilo so that if he got sick, he would know which item was the culprit. Cruel being.

No comments: