Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sniff.

I can handle being sick to the stomach, not that I like it, I just mean I can handle it humanly. Insanely sore throat, dizziness and endless runny nose? I am going mad, and have already completely burned through several boxes of kleenex. I generally have a pretty strong immune system, but this weekend a friend sneezed IN MY MOUTH, and I don't think my body was meant to handle the 300 mph winds of someone else's mucus hurtling down my throat, without tossing up the white flag eventually. So I was sitting miserably at work all day, unable to focus, with kleenex hanging out my nose. See:

Obviously my immaturity is still in tact. I'm off to sit on the couch and watch Twilight commentary. Heh.

1 comment:

Ashely said...

HAHAHA! One day, a potential employer will stalk you. They will run across this post and reconsider hiring you. But don't you ever, ever take it down.