Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Things We Learn

I love it when it's hot here in SF. I can wear a skirt to work without worrying if my legs will still have feeling when I get home. Also, the "hot city" smell reminds me of Europe, and I like that.

I almost forgot to mention my grand victory yesterday...my coworker and I had a type-off, and I beat him by 1wpm. That's right. I scored 91wpm with 100% accuracy my friends. I am a champion! Try the test here.

Also, this morning we learned a valuable lesson. That we cannot leave the windows in our bedroom fully open, because Milo WILL hear pigeons outside, and he WILL jump out of the window on the 3rd story and onto our neighbour's roof to chase them. Here's semi-proof, taken after the fact, before I closed the window and he started attacking my hand in rage:

ps-I took that picture with my iPhone...isn't it lovely?!

No comments: