Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good thing I have a watch-cat.

Originally, tonight I was headed to a book signing with the author of dooce.com and the book "It sucked, and then I cried". But...things don't always pan out the way they should, and so here I sit, letting Milo lick up the remains of my raviolis and blogging. Which might not be so bad, since as Nolan pointed out, "dude, who wants to drive that far to have someone sign their blog"...because obviously a BOOK signing is all about BLOGS.

Nolan officially left today for his motorcycle trip with my dad, and as long as he doesn't come home in a box anytime soon, I have the house to myself for awhile! Partay! Or...going to bed early. Eh. This also means I don't have to stock my fridge, since I have been known to survive on toast and jam for weeks at a time.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister (in-law)! Don't do anything I wouldn't do...which is probably the worst advice I have ever given.

1 comment:

Ashely said...

and you're proud of it too.