Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rogue

Today in my email, I received this:

If you can't tell, the circled area depicts a rogue sperm that escaped into my friend's art class in the form of a sculpture. Thanks, El Dorado County.

I have also discovered the joys of flightsfromhell.com, in which people tell the BEST stories you will ever hear about flight experiences. As someone who enjoys flights and everything related (food, airports, smells, etc.), most likely because every relative I have is involved in the aviation industry, I can only relate to parts of these. But still: excellent.

I have also decided that Dell computers absolutely suck and make me want to die. Every time I am forced to use one, and have to reboot time and time again...ugh. And no, I didn't get the Conficker.d. I checked :)

No comments: