Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day # : too many

For someone who literally never gets sick, having Salmonella AND whatever-this-thing-is within a month period is a little harsh. Looks like my awesome immune system is like one of those 6-year-old kids at a swim meet who grabs onto the lane-line, panting, while their mother screams frantically at the other end to "keep going! it's only one lap!!!". Also, my nose is so chafed from wiping it, that whenever I stare at something head-on, I get distracted by pieces of dead skin sticking off of it. Gross.

Good news is, my abs are going to be fantastic from all this coughing.

Nolan's been very busy lately delivering babies (hooah!), so we've had to make due with leaving notes and sending texts to make sure the other is still alive. I remember him getting up at 4:30am a couple days ago, and I *think* kissing my head before he left, but it could have been a hallucination because let's face it, I'm not in my right mind anyway while drowsy (Holla, villains!), and that not counting the sick factor. I think that was the last time I saw him.

Milo has also been less affectionate of late, and I'm starting to think it's because he's been reading the Swine Flu updates on CNN while we're gone, and is getting suspicious...

No comments: