Friday, May 1, 2009

I Saw The Sign

Tonight we have a date with victory as we once again battle the Longs for domination of Catan. Huzzah! Tomorrow, I have a date with my pillow because I am tired of being sick and tired...in general. This morning when I was brushing my teeth, I actually coughed up a booger. Through my mouth. I know, disgusting, right? Yeah well, THAT is a good mental image for you of how I've been feeling as of late.

Today may also be the first day that I haven't received a single text message (yet), and it's making me depressed. Apparently Milo hasn't peed on any books, my dad is no longer wondering what "w00t" means, Nolan hasn't delivered a baby or run into any rednecks, and ylehsa hasn't spilled yogurt all over herself in an overzealous attempt at bringing Edward Cullen into her life. SOB. What is my life coming to. Although...the other day on the Muni, I DID sit next to a homeless woman playing a ukelele and softly singing "I Saw The Sign". A cornucopia, I'm telling you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Ace of Base was my first CD ever. I remember buying that CD after my dad got our first CD player and just dancing i.e. bouncing around with my dad and sister to "I Saw the Sign"

Feel better!