Wednesday, May 20, 2009

zoo

That is about what my life feels like this week. Because I don't blog about work, I won't explain, but let me just say it's been ri-DIC-ulously busy. I need a weekend.

My fingers are slowly recovering from spilling hot wax on them earlier (and all over the fridge and microwave, but shhhh don't tell Nolan--I cleaned it up already! Don't ask...), and helping Ash M. highlight her hair while wearing only one glove. So the chemicals pretty much are gnawing away at my flesh, and it's an odd feeling, between the wax burns and the chemical burns. Hhhh. I hope your hair turns out better than my fingers.

Ever since we turned the office into a guest room, Milo has made it his room, so as for my friend who is visiting this weekend (while we're gone, incidentally), I hope you don't find any little treasures. He's scuttling around under the covers as I write this, and after finding poo in the bathtub, I don't know what to expect.

This will be a short one. I need to go to bed and try to keep myself warm tonight since Nolan is on call at the hospital in the OB/GYN ward, busily sending me texts all night, all of which have been variations of "this sucks i am bored nobody is in labor"

2 comments:

Brystal said...

Eww I know what that hot wax was for.

Unknown said...

Okay, Brystal's comment helped me realize what the how wax was for as well. Eww (x2)