Friday, May 22, 2009

Three Wolf Moon

Thanks to gchat statuses, I found this today, talking about the disappointment of a customer in his new Three Wolf Moon shirt, and how he thinks maybe some of the benefits are exaggerated. Things like not being approached by a supermodel while wearing it, and also that he was mistaken for somebody else while wearing it. I think my favourite part was this, though:

"...Similarly, I have not been invited to a vision quest, even though I wore my wolf shirt in New Mexico.

There is one thing, though, and that is that whenever I wear the wolf shirt I have a lot less issues with involuntary urination. I have not studied it long enough, however, to establish a cause/effect relationship."


Fascinating.


I love the sun. I love warmth and getting tanned and swimming and wearing sundresses and flip flops...I cannot wait for this weekend! Time to get away from the fog before I start dreaming about living in Antarctica.

Speaking of dreams, I had a doozie last night. I was living in a cabin with all my friends and family in their own cabins (Nolan and I slept in a bunk-bed in my dream, isn't that fantastic!). I had to hop the fence to catch the muni, and every time I jumped that fence, this giant bear-thing would chase me until I jumped on the muni, and wiped my brow and thought "that was a close one". Eventually, I hopped the fence, and the thing chasing me was Milo. So one morning (I mean, in my dream), I rolled out of my top bunk, and Milo was creeping into our camp, and I tried to poison him to protect everyone, but then felt bad because I love Milo! and then made him vomit up the Indian charms I had given him to poison him. "Throw up the mother charm, Milo!"
Unsurprisingly, I told this dream very enthusiasitically to Nolan this morning, who walked away when I got to the part where I stick my finger down Milo's throat to make him vomit.

2 comments:

Ashely said...

HAHAHAHA YES!!!

Bob Akin said...

"Whatever is wrong with you is no little thing." I think that deep down, you hate milo because you are afraid that he'll eat your face off in the middle of the night!