Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It Ain't Easy Being Green

Mass hysteria seems to be a specialty of Americans. For instance, the SARS panic, and now Swine Flu? Obviously nobody wants to get sick, but now here we are a couple weeks later, thriving still...and apparently at the stages where it is appropriate to send mass emails at work out with this:

Which I received in my inbox, explaining that swine flu actually IS transmitted by pigs ;) And while I googled "dead kermit" to find a link I could actually use, I also came across this, which I am going to add as a link instead of a picture, mostly because I coughed up a piece of croissant when I saw it. *caution: photo is risqué* Hello, Muppet Superbowl XXXVIII. Also, this one popped up, and I have no reason to add it other than I wonder who made it and in what universe, because I'm sure Jim Hensen never gave out free kermit puppets, specifically to prevent abuse like this. Wise choice, Hensen, because I would go crazy if I had my very.own.kermit puppet.

After testing them out for two months, I have officially decided that every pair of shoes I ever buy ever again will be Crocs. Mostly because of the comfort level. This was reinforced when I went to the website this morning, and added 4 pairs and tentatively 2 others in my cart :( Fortunately, my conscience is still alive somewhere and I didn't click "order". Because how embarrassing would it be to have that many pairs of Crocs delivered to my desk.

Nolan is still hunting for a motorcycle, but we are hoping to get one asap! I mostly am excited because then I can ride on the back and get all excitement of a motorcycle without having to buy one myself. Also: I won't have to stress about being the one to cream us into the sidewalk outside CostCo.

3 comments:

Noemma said...

This comment is in regards to your previous post on your connection with Milo. I also, would love to be Milo for a day. But I think he would kill to be any human for one day...and I think I would leave the Bay Area.

Noemma said...

By the way, I was watching your reviews on products...and it made me miss you so much. <3

neighboUr said...

Boo, I miss you too!