Friday, May 15, 2009

On the topic of memories...

Since we revisited college a bit yesterday, I thought we'd take another final glance at my life 2+ years ago, when the Villa was alive and well in Davis. Besides surviving on cereal, I usually also supplemented my appetite with one of Jennie's creations. I swear to you that this woman baked at least 1 cake or batch of cookies a day. It was SO hard to stay in shape :( Here we have our culprit in action:

Also, she told me that her British friends simply cannot comprehend why we would refer to each other as "ho", when it is clearly SUCH a derogatory and offensive term...ho!


Speaking of forgotten things from college: apparently I forgot to wash my bucket o' hats and scarves that Milo had peed in, because I wore a beanie last night on my walk with Nolan, and every time the wind blew, I caught a whiff of...something nasty. I guess just wearing a hat full of moldy old piss for an hour really had an effect, because this morning Nolan kissed the top of my head, and said, "Whoa. That piss smell really stuck. Still there." and then sprayed perfume all over my hair to mask the stench. Sigh.

On a brighter note, Brystal and Chelsea are coming for the weekend to visit, and it is actually supposed to be sunny! So yes...maybe I will break my vow to not sit in the sun, because I am starting to resemble the Cullens more than I should :( Also, Bay to Breakers is this Sunday, and maybe I will get out and take pictures, or maybe we will hide indoors to avert our eyes from the random naked people, stench of vomit/beer, and mass chaos. Maybe.

No comments: