Thursday, May 14, 2009

tv star!

My coworker asked me what kind of litter I use, and I gave him a glowing review of my litter, which he googled, and found my online review I had given and forgotten about in like, 2006 or something. In my pajamas, on the floor of my room. In case anybody is actually interested in seeing traumatic footage, here is the link to all the reviews I did, and my coworker now won't let me forget. Equally excellent, is this "review" that Nolan and Molnar gave together about...Jackass 2, of all things. I love that Nolan is eating and totally uninterested.

Also, just a little morsel; a glimpse into my daily life. Notice two things here:

1. I am child-size when I wear flats.
2. The iPhone was against my face when I took this. So obviously this is baby-making proximity with the other passengers. Especially un-cool when the person in front of you can't control their gas, and you are left to claw the window behind you, trying frantically to escape or even just breathe.

3 comments:

Brystal said...

I remember making those stupid reviews. I didn't realize people actually watched them. I was particularly fond of Molnar's description of Jackass.

Ashely said...

1) That litter review is a complete lie if it's the stuff you use when I'm at your house.

2) What on earth possessed you to review cat litter in your pjs on the floor?

3) I'm lost without your easy accessibility during the day.

Mrs. Campbell said...

I totally remember laughing at you when you made those reviews. (I think I was even asked to leave the room once.)

I am so glad that you posted that link, so now when I live far away and need my akin fix, I can watch your cheesy reviews... :-)