Thursday, May 7, 2009

froth.

Sometimes I run out of things to do with my days and then I am asleep in bed, thinking about all the things I could have blogged about, and make a mental note to mention them the next day. Then that does't work either, because, sweet mercy, I have been swamped. Today? Of COURSE I have no idea what I was thinking of writing before because that's how my brain works. My attention span is the size of a peanut.

My Twilight obsession has been running rampant again. It's like a good disease; dies down for a bit, but then the slightest irritation sets it ablaze again. Hhhh. Good thing Nolan has been running long shifts at the hospital, because just last night he was telling me that he loves having a thoughtful wife who spoils him, and I'm fairly sure he would recant if he saw me ditching him to froth at the mouth over this addiction...again. Only what, less than a year ago, he and a friend were telling friends that they wanted their wives back! and to please burn all Twilight books if you don't want to lose a loved one for a few months. That time, I didn't surface for at least a month. This time I'm thinking it will be quicker...until the next trailer comes out.

No comments: