Thursday, May 28, 2009

For Sale


We left Milo up in Placerville with my parents for two weeks when we left last weekend, because the brat wouldn't come out from under the house. I don't think he thought we would actually leave him there. So though we miss him, we're enjoying some peace and quiet in the mornings when we wake up, and enjoying our dinners free of greasy little paws trying to snatch the tomatoes from our salads or the little mouth chewing on sockets...


However, I'm just hoping he doesn't wear out his welcome up there, as he will be needing a place to stay for a couple weeks in October, when we're gone (details to come!). Sounds like he's already walking on thin ice, as this was waiting for me in my inbox this morning from my dad, obviously on his way to work:

"For Sale:
Cat- to good home....or bad. I don't really care. He is young, frisky and stupid and does'nt have a natural instinct in his body. He poos where he wants; Comes to no one; Is self centered. Name is milo but you can call him whatever you like since he is ignorant and doesn't know his name. On second thought, I'll pay to get rid of him.
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Milo! Why does non of this come as a surprise? I wouldn't wan him either. Besides Teddy might eat him for a mid-morning snack!

Ashely said...

I had a nightmare about Milo last night (which seems to be happening regularly) he bit me on the hand and I almost knifed him. That's all I remember.

Pops said...

You know that I was only joking. Milo is welcome here although Citizen feels differently on that one. Citizen is spending most of his time outdoors....where animals were meant to be.