Monday, May 4, 2009

unprofessional:

I don't think I would have been considered for this job if this had been stuck on my wrist during the interview:

Thank God that I'm safe and sound here, because Nolan just HAD to test out his surgical pen, and it hasn't come off yet. At least I can be thankful that he decided to draw something romantic--there are worse options... <3

I had to sleep on the couch again last night because I was coughing so hard that the bed was shaking...and I wanted to be near the sink so I could spit up my loogies into it at any moment. So this morning, Nolan got up for his shift at 5am, and carried me back to bed so he wouldn't wake me while he was getting ready. He must really love me, to endure that morning breath as my tongue lolled out of my mouth and onto his shoulder and I snored in his arms. Apparently the other night I was sleep-talking too, and told him he was late for his shift, so he jumped up and started getting ready...at 2:30am. I suck when I'm sick.

All that, and I haven't been to the gym in over a week. Mmm, attractive.

No comments: