Friday, April 3, 2009

Ode

I hate public transportation, but the Amtrak and BART are a-okay with me. Maybe because my suitcase was next to me the whole way and still smells like the plane we took on our honeymoon, or because it reminds me of the Hogwarts Express, haha, but either way, I am considering never driving ever again.

Also: Davis is pretty much the sum of all things good in this world. The clean, green town, the lovely-smelling air, the smallness and space....smmmmmhhhhh. As I was towing my suitcase to campus from the Amtrak station, I realized that there is just no place better (especially in the Spring), than Davis.

...and I fulfilled my fantasy of going back to the CoHo and having my chicken taco and iced white mocha. Probably for the last time ever :(


Nolan, consider this a hint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT! Does he take time to read this Blog????

neighboUr said...

no. it was wishful thinking :)