Thursday, February 12, 2009

Applesauce?

Burnin up some time waiting for the Grey's/Private Practice crossover event...because seriously I almost died last week from suspense. So: I'm watching the NAACP image awards and cleaning my house for the weekend, since we're heading up to Placerville for the long weekend to hang out.

I'm also debating eating something, because I have an unfortunate desire to eat a LOT at night...which doesn't seem to coincide with my fitness goal. Speaking of which, I tried my new gym today and it.is.fantastic. Except for the weirdly cramped locker rooms (I am pretty sure the girl behind me got an eyeful of my big white you-know-what as I changed), I absolutely love it!

I seem to be either brain-dead from learning so much at work all day, or I genuinely have nothing interesting to say.

No comments: