Friday, February 20, 2009

I've fallen and I can't get up

Here I sit, slowly digesting my Razzles, and deciding that I don’t like Fridays. I think Fridays and Tuesdays are my least favourite days of the work week. Tuesdays: obviously the worst day because you are not EVEN to the halfway point and already tired from Monday and it drags by. Fridays: you know the weekend is just around the corner, yet still you watch the clock tick by every minute, longing for freedom. *sigh*

I am on the hunt for the impossible: cheap, trendy, but yet comfortable and professional shoes. Payless has those of the first two varieties, but my feet usually feel like they’ve been in a food processor all day after wearing them. Aerosoles has the third variety, but theirs are frumpy. The only pair I actually own that meets all of the above, are from high school, and are a size too big (I obviously had no idea how to take care of myself in HS). Help me find shoes. I’m desperate.

I am realizing now that my social life is suffering in more ways than one because I am so tired from work. Woe to me for not keeping up on my blogs! Look what I JUST found that J.Nobbity wrote for me and Nolan on her blog! EEEEE!!!

Expect great things soon. Like: I guest-blogged for The Pretty Analyst (coming soon!), and I am getting a blog makeover. Yep. It’s time it looked a little neater and maybe more…open? And I think Nolan deserves and upgrade and can now join Milo and I on the front page. Also, ylehsa has been bugging me to ditch the vomit (which I fondly call PEACH) colour of the background and go…something else. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you tried BORN shoes? They are fantastic! And... some fortunate folks have found them on occasion at Ross Dress For Less, can you believe that?!!!