Saturday, February 7, 2009

pictures (but none here)

*edit* since I have gotten odd comments from people on this, to clarify: This is just what I thought was a funny anecdote about how some men view girly things like weddings and decorating apartments. It wasn't mean or anything. Relax.

After almost 2 years, we finally developed wedding pictures for the frames we have sitting lonely and dust-covered on the floor. Tomorrow my task is to hang the frames, and then eventually pick more pictures next weekend of random events. Nolan and Brandon were over hanging around, and so I asked Nolan a couple times for his advice on which pictures to put where in the frames, to which he replied, "I love being in a marriage with you, but I didn't care much about the actual wedding day and I really couldn't care less what you do with the pictures of that day", then kissed me on the cheek. Brandon looked back and forth at us and told Nolan that was possibly one of the most dick-ish things he has heard, which prompted Nolan to kiss me on the cheek again. Hhhhh.

No comments: