Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Valentine's Month?

This weekend my parents were here visiting us, and we had some good times. We played games, ate a lot, chatted and walked around town, played with my new computer...

...and went to the zoo.

I haven't been to a zoo since 4 years ago when a bunch of us went for Tim's birthday...and I was too preoccupied at the time watching my future husband to notice the animals ;) I forgot how much I love watching the monkeys chase each other, the lions sleeping, the otters wrestling under water. Of course it brought back memories of trudging around when I was 6, on a leash attached to my brother and I (what? we were wild kids!). I must say, the zoo is infinitely better sans leash.

For those of you who care (not I this year), Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Also: I can't believe it's already February!

No comments: