Tuesday, February 3, 2009

zzz

ohmygosh. I sleep WAY too much. On the one hand I suppose I am entitled to it, this being my last week off and all...but then again the sun is shining, and I have LESS than a week to pack in whatever I can before I hit the grind again. Dilemma. I say that now as if it is a choice, but I know that tomorrow morning when I am wrapped in my sweet sheets, there will be no hope to change my ways.

Yesterday I had to go downtown to take a drug test for my new job, and seriously, I think those lab techs only went into that profession so that they could snicker at the white collar workers downtown. Man, how degrading is it to pee in a little cup, NOT be able to flush or wash your hands, and then walk into a room where they are waiting and say, "umm, well, here it is" and thrust your urine into their waiting hands while they smirk (probably half in disgust).

Along those lines, because I am so.immature....yesterday I got ylehsa to: a.) believe that I was sending her a bag of fresh cat poo in the mail, and .) admit that she would still open it, knowing what was inside. Hahaha, victory. Of course I would never really do that to anyone. Okay maybe Brystal.

On Thursday I am going up to Davis for the day, just to get away and do something. So...I am debating bringing my bike and playing on campus maybe, gettin coffee at the CoHo, and hangin out with my two girls.

Until then: I will most likely be asleep.

3 comments:

Ashely said...

I just want it known that this is the first time I have fallen for her shinaniigans and agreed to open it ONLY because I wanted the coffee card I knew would be inside. With gloves. Then after I gutted it of the good stuff I was going to return to sender the poo. Plastic baggieless.

Brystal said...

Hey If you send me cat poo I will send you my own poo mixed with a little horse and chicken too!

Unknown said...

You guys are discusting!